Friday, April 24, 2009

..these are a few of my favorite things...

Okay so there are some things in which I have been obsessed with lately. I tag anyone who reads this to do this.



Sugar Glow bodywash by Tone...yummy!


Clorox All Purpose Wipes in a decorative tote. I have some at home and at work. Love them!




Tara has gotten me into coupons. Tomorrow I am getting the Sunday paper and saving all the coupons I can and will print some off too!



Pepsi....again! I love it.


Long Shorts. The weather has been allowing me to wear them again. They are my fave.


totally JK about the 1st two pics but i just had to post them.


ah ha here are the ones i like! i seriously wear long shorts to work just about every day during spring and summer.



Victoria's Secret bras. They are seriously the only ones that fit just perfect!


FACEBOOK...I seriously dont know why. It will fade out, maybe.
Taquitos. Beef and Chicken. They are so dang good!

Layers Clothing's Spring Line. This shirt here is called the ASHTON....I am definitely buying this one. Check out their new spring collection (http://www.layersclothing.com/). I will be hosting a party within the next month so please take a look and see if there is ANYTHING you want.

Happy Blogging! Ya'll better be reading my post more often. There will be great things to come.
Reply to post below as well.

2 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

i love clorox wipes too! They save me at work..LOVE YOU GIRL!

Dallas and Kristi said...

That shirt is stinkin cute!!!! I am in Okinawa, and so we haven't gotten the cute clorox wipes yet!!! They are way cute!