Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Fling/Girly BBQ!

Okay Girls! I have an event in planning process. Here's the information. Email me @ ashton.welch@yahoo.com your contact information. I'm not gonna ask again so if you snooze, you lose. I will be sending out invitations for this event and other ones to come (graduation luau, summer swim party, and more).

This SPRING FLING / GIRLY BBQ! is planned for Saturday May 16. There is going to be Layers Clothing, Mary Kay, and Scentsy there. It will be a pot luck BBQ. I will be providing most of the food and doing an actual BBQ! There will be the regular hamburgers and hot dogs for the kids...and you too if you want some. I will be doing chicken stickers! Yumm! This is for all ladies, mom's, not mom's, etc. Just come have some fun! It will be outside so the kids can play or if you would all rather we can do a Gal Getaway For A Day and leave the kids with the guys!

This is in the process of planning and its going to be a BLAST!!!

REMEMBER! Email me your info to ashton.welch@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i sent my info, but i think i sent it twice.. sorry. do you still want a pict? i will send ya one when i find one if ya want it.

Hendrickson Family said...

Hey Ash this is Jessica Hendrickson. How are you? I am glad i found your blog. Your little guy is getting so big. He is so cute. Hey send me your email and i will send you an invite to view my blog.
jessica.hendrickson@yahoo.com