Monday, April 28, 2008

About Us!







Hola! Jax and I are just plugging away every day. I am trying to get done with my Associates of Science degree. Jax is about sick of all of my homework and so am I. We live in a cute apartment here in Ephraim. Jax is officially a toddler because he is in the "terrible 2's". If anyone is wondering who the boss is here at our house, he will tell ya....its him. Not me! Haha. He is so fun though. He is a boy through and through. He keeps me going til the wee hours of the morning. Unfortunately he got his night-owlness from me. I am not that way anymore but I use to be. He wants to play and read books til midnight, sometimes later. I try to put him in his room or lie down with him but like I said, he is the boss.

Ephraim is good for us. It isn't Gunnison but it isn't the city either. We are still close to Mimi and Bumpa. They love him so much. Along with Carter, Madi, and Tay Tay (Taylor). Jax loves going there and playing with the kids and now the dog...oh and the 80 cats that live there :)...

Jax has neighbor kids he just loves to go play with. Now that it is getting warm, we play outside, ride bikes, go play soccer at the school park across the street, and draw on the sidewalk with chalk. How nice would it be to be a kid again?
I just got a new job. I have been working at the college for almost two years but I am just about done with schooling so I wanted a change in all atmospheres, plus this job pays more. Bailey Farms is where I am working now. No I am not bailing hay, but I am weighing hay and selling it. I work in the office and there is a lot to do. I love it though. The Bailey's are really good people and gave me a really good offer. They wanted me to start right away so I did. They have worked with my crazy schedule until school is out. Then it will be full time. It will be really good. Jax still goes to the same sitter. She is great! We love her tons. Jax is treated like one of her kids. They love him and he loves them. Her name is Juli. She is so good to me and to work with my schedule. I absolutely love her and her family.
I am dating a kid named Taylor Leake. He is from Longview, Texas. He is the GREATEST guy I have dated. He is really good to Jax and to me. We have been dating for 8 months now. I love him so much. Things are solid and great with all three of us! I love my boys. That's for sure!

No comments: