Monday, August 24, 2009

Wedding Photography

Mine and Taylor's Wedding will be next year, not sure when, but for sure next year. I have already started looking at everything. Any ideas/suggestions to vendors, please let me know. The item I am currently researching is PHOTOGRAPHY. Please list your wedding photographer and any other known photographers that did a great job. They will be the ones to do my bridals and all the professional pictures on the big day. Comment their information - websites are great, phone numbers, locations, etc. Thanks for your help :)

5 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

meee :) hhaa let me know if you want me to dear!

Malaree said...

Sweet! So excited for you, you deserve to be so happy! I am having a girl take my kids' pictures in a couple of weeks. She is from Nephi, but lives in St. George. She travels to Nephi a lot because her parents live there. She is just getting started, but does a great job! Her blog is natalieparkphotography.blogspot.com OR there is another girl in Nephi who is just getting started as well hers is stillmemoriesbymicklena.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey!! I have two people that do amazing photography!! one is my friend Brooke, you can look at her blog philandbrooke.blogspot.com
or my cousin Noelle does a beautiful job...her blog is photographybynoelle.blogspot.com
Both are very reasonably priced and do such amazing work!!

Davis Fam said...

Her name is Aunt Shari, and she did it FOR FREE!!! Can't beat that! I love our wedding photos. If you want to see them, come up sometime and I'll show them off to you. ;)

The Oelofsen Fam said...

I emailed you this link, but http://errinandrusphotography.blogspot.com is great! Kira just used her and her pictures are going to be AMAZING!